The 2020-2021 Form 2290 season is in full swing and the ExpressTruckTax team is working extended hours to make sure your Form 2290 needs are met. We are so grateful for American truckers like you, who are keeping America moving during this difficult time.
You will enjoy reading:
- Top semi-truck makes and models
- States with the most returns
- Cities with the most returns
- Percentage of the user who paid their tax by EFW, EFTPS, or Check or Money Order
- The average time it took for returns to be accepted by the IRS
- Total time spent by the ExpressTruckTax support team on phone and chat support
ExpressTruckTax is the market-leading Form 2290, e-file provider. In the last ten years, they have processed over $1.5 billion in excise tax payments and served over 600,000 trucking industry professionals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why do I need to fill out my email?
We ask for your email so that we can (a) email you ExpressSTATS; (b) email you the additional information that may interest you; (c) email you other marketing communications related to the trucking industry.
Is ExpressSTATS really free?
Yep! We’re just providing some free aggregated trucking statistics as a resource.
*All data has been sourced from ExpressTruckTax.