The 2023-2024 Form 2290 season is in full swing and the ExpressTruckTax team is working extended hours to make sure all your questions are answered. We are so thankful for all our clients who keep America moving. We thought you’d like to know about the trends among other ExpressTruckTax clients in the final month before the Form 2290 deadline.
- Top semi-truck makes and models
- States with the most returns
- Cities with the most returns
- Percentage of filers who paid by Credit/Debit Card, EFW, EFTPS, or Check or Money Order
- The average time it took for ExpressTruckTax returns to be accepted by the IRS
ExpressTruckTax is the market-leading Form 2290, e-file provider. In the last ten years, they have processed over $1.5 billion in excise tax payments and served over 600,000 trucking industry professionals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to fill out my email?
We ask for your email so that we can (a) email you ExpressSTATS; (b) email you the additional information that may interest you; (c) email you other marketing communications related to the trucking industry.
Is ExpressSTATS really free?
Yep! We’re just providing some free aggregated trucking statistics as a resource.