FAQs on 2290 Amendments

Can I e-file a Form 2290 VIN correction?

Yes! We understand that mistakes happen. Form 2290 amendments for VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) corrections can be filed with ExpressTruckTax, and if you originally filed your Form 2290 with us its FREE!.

Simply log in and select “Create a New Return,” choose “Form 2290 Amendment,” and select “Form 2290 Correction, then VIN Correction.” You can make corrections for both taxable and suspended vehicles. Select the return number that you need to correct from the drop-down menu then click “Add VIN Correction.” Select the originally filed VIN from the drop-down menu and enter the corrected VIN. Click “save,” and the quick and simple process will be complete.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our outstanding, 100% US-based support team. We are here to help by phone, email, and live chat.

Related Questions

I made a mistake on my Form 2290. Can I fix it online?

What is a VIN correction form?

The IRS rejected my 2290. How do I correct my return?

How do I update Form 2290 if my gross taxable weight increased?

How do I fix a Form 2290 submitted with the wrong name?

Last modified 21 Jun 2018 02:06 EST