One Time Password (OTP) Sign In:
We know it’s hard to remember all your passwords. That’s why we made it possible for you to sign in securely with a One Time Password! You’ll be able to access your ExpressTruckTax accounts quickly.
1. What is a One Time Password, and how does it work?
A One Time Password is one of the sign-in options available in ExpressTruckTax. When using this option, you won’t need to enter your password. A unique, 6-digit One Time Password will be emailed. Each One Time Password is valid for 5 minutes, and you can only use it once. If you do not receive the One Time Password or it has expired, you can generate a new One Time Password using the Resend Option.
Because each One Time Password is a unique, non-reusable password, it helps secure your account.
2.What are the benefits of One Time Passwords?
- An easy and convenient way to access your account.
- You will receive a unique One Time Password each time you log in to your account, keeping it safe and secure.
3. How to sign in using a One Time Password in ExpressTruckTax
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to sign in to your ExpressTruckTax account securely.
- Go to the ExpressTruckTax Sign In page.
- Select the One Time Password (OTP) option.
- Select your vehicle’s Month of First Use and Tax Year.
- Enter the email address associated with your ExpressTruckTax account and click Get OTP button.
- Check your email for your One Time Password and enter the One Time Password on the sign-in page.
- Click Sign In button to access your account.
You can now file Form 2290, Form 2290 Amendments, and Form 8849 Schedule 6 from your account with ease.
Note: If you do not receive your One Time Password, follow the steps below:
- Verify if you entered the correct email address associated with your ExpressTruckTax account.
- Refresh/Reload the inbox.
- Check Spam/Junk folder.
- Wait for a few minutes and click Resend One Time Password to receive a new One Time Password.
Sign in to your ExpressTruckTax account quickly and e-file your Form 2290 today!