ExpressTruckTax Is The #1 Form 2290 E-file Provider For The Trucking Industry.
It is easy to file IRS Form 2290 with ExpressTruckTax.
Filing your IRS HVUT 2290 can be stressful and confusing, especially if you’re not using a 2290 online solution. ExpressTruckTax provides a step-by-step
e-filing guide and US-based bilingual customer support. With over 10 years of experience as an IRS-authorized HVUT e-file provider, we take every precaution to keep your data safe. Trucking businesses throughout the U.S trust ExpressTruckTax.
Enter your Form 2290 Information
Review and Transmit
to the IRS
Receive your stamped
Keep your Business and Vehicle information ready to start filing your Form 2290.Start E-filing 2290 Now
Why Choose ExpressTruckTax?
Instantly Receive Your Stamped Schedule 1
- Get ahead of the crowd! E-filing for the IRS Form 2290 is now available for the 2022-23 tax year!
- Quickly e-file IRS Form 2290 with ExpressTruckTax and receive your stamped Schedule 1 within minutes.
- Get automatic updates via email or text. Get Schedule 1 via email, fax, or mail. We will even notify your company/carrier automatically.
Free VIN Checker and Correction
- Before transmitting your 2290 return, you can check your VIN for accuracy using our VIN Checker and correct it, If required.
- If you have noticed any VIN errors, after transmiting your return with the IRS, you can always correct it for free and get the updated schedule 1 If you have filed your original returns with us. Others can pay a small fee for filing your VIN corrections.
Instant Audit Before Transmitting
- Before we send your return off to the IRS, we'll even perform an Instant Audit to check for any major errors that could cause your return to be rejected.
- This feature helps ensure accuracy before you transmit so you won’t have to deal with IRS rejection.
Truck Zone - An Exclusive ExpressTruckTax Feature
- Truck Zone allows you to store thousands of vehicles in one place–it’s your virtual garage!
- Add new vehicles as your fleet grows, and keep their information stored automatically year after year.
- The next time you E-file your Heavy Vehicle Use Tax, all of your saved truck information will be ready for your new return.
Unlimited Tax Filing Plans
- Take advantage of discounted pricing on unlimited filings throughout the tax year.
- Bulk upload thousands of vehicles at once.
- Unlimited e-filing includes both 2290s and 8849s.
Service Providers and Tax Professionals
- Whether you're 2290 filing for 10 or 10,000 clients, we provide support every step of the way.
- ExpressTruckTax allows you to manage all of your clients and add multiple EINs under a single account.
- Specialty pricing options include prepay, postpay, or pay as you go.
Upgrade Your Communication With Clients
- One of our newest and most convenient features allows tax professionals to have their customers E-sign returns.
- You no longer need to fax forms to clients and wait for them to sign them and send them back.
- Now clients will receive a link from their tax preparer. All they need to do is to open the link and E-sign the form in seconds from any computer or mobile device.
E-Filing is Easier Than Ever
- The HVUT mobile app is available for both Android or iOS mobile devices. It's free and as mobile as you are.
- Add vehicle details directly from your Android or iOS mobile device.
- E-file 2290 from anywhere, even the cab of your truck.
- All the information in our system is saved in the cloud.
- All your vehicle tax information is conveniently stored in your account.
- This allows you to access your information from anywhere, not just the device you used to upload your information.
That's it? Fantastic. This is the first time in 18 years I haven't had to go to the IRS office. I love you guys!
- Debbie L, Alabama
File Your 2290 From Your Truck
- Receive a push notification once the IRS accepts your return
- Have your tax amount automatically calculated
- Access a saved copy of your Form 2290 & stamped Schedule 1 anytime
- Correct and resubmit any rejected returns for FREE
- Add and manage multiple businesses and EIN’s with one account