E-file Form 2290 Now
August 10, 2021 at 7:00 P.M. (EST) Register Now
Advantages of filing Form 2290 Electronically
Receive Schedule 1 Instantly
Receive IRS e-file watermarked schedule 1 within minutes of your filing
The chances of errors are low as they can be identified and corrected immediately
Secured Filing Process
Protect your data with advanced security standards
Your Form copies will be available for you for up to 3 years
Switch to Electronic Filing Today
A Complete Guide to File Form 2290 with ExpressTruckTax
- An overview of Form 2290
- Form 2290 Deadline
- Information needed for filing Form 2290
- HVUT Payment Options
- How to file Form 2290
Free Tools that keep your Trucking Business Moving
2290 Tax Calculator
Know your heavy vehicle use tax that you owe and
when it is due with the IRS.
Simplify your Form 2290 Reporting by having these information Handy
- 1. Business Details: Name, EIN, and Address
- 2. Vehicle Details: VIN, and gross weight of the vehicle.
- 3. Type of Return: In case if you are filing a 2290 VIN Correction or amended return, be sure to choose the type of amendment.
Suspended Vehicle Details: If your vehicle is tax suspended choose the mileage category and
enter the VIN.
- 5. Paid Preparer Details: If you are Tax Professional filing for your clients, Enter your Firm name, address, EIN, name, and PTIN.
Not all the information is required for everyone. It depends on the criteria for which you filing the .
Download and Print your Form 2290 in 4 Simple Steps
E-file to the IRS
Having more number of vehicles or businesses? Download our excel template, add data, and upload it back to our system to add all your vehicle or business information in a single click into our system.Get Started Now
Advantages of Filing Form 2990 Electronically with ExpressTruckTax
Get Schedule 1 in minutes
You will receive your 2290 schedule 1 within a few minutes after your
Guaranteed schedule 1 or
ExpressTruckTax guarantees that your 2290 return will be accepted by the IRS, or you will get your money back.
Free 2290 VIN Checker
ExpressTruckTax’s Form 2290 VIN checker helps you to ensure that you have entered the correct VIN while filing Form 2290.
Free VIN Corrections
Previously reported VIN could be corrected free of cost if you have filed Form 2290 using ExpressTruckTax.
Inbuilt Error Check
Avoid Form rejections due to typo errors. Our internal audit tool ensures your form is error-free to transmit with the IRS.
Have more businesses or vehicles to report? Add all the data in a single instance using our Bulk Upload templates.
That's it? Fantastic. This is the first time in 18 years I haven't had to go to the IRS office. I love you guys!
- Debbie L, Alabama
Frequently Asked Questions
When is Form 2290 due?
Form 2290 is due by the last day of the month following the first use month of the vehicle. Usually, August 31st will be the due date for the period from July 01 to June 30.
Having different first used month? Know your due date
Why should I choose to E-file Form 2290?
- Quick Processing - Save more time and money.
- Instant access to schedule 1 - complete filing in less than a few minutes and get your schedule 1 instantly.
- Record-Keeping - You can always access your Form 2290 or schedule1 whenever required. We keep your copies for up to 3 years.
- Mandate E-file - IRS mandates electronic filing for those who have more than 24 vehicles.
What if I missed filing Form 2290 on-time?
IRS will penalize you for not filing Form 2290 on-time. And if you have any taxes due, then the penalty may vary. Know more about penalties by visiting https://www.expresstrucktax.com/hvut/form-2290-penalties/.