600,000+ American truckers can’t be wrong!
Advantages of Getting Started with ExpressTruckTax
Get Schedule 1 in minutes
Switch to Electronic filing and Get your Schedule 1 in minutes. It takes only a few minutes to complete your filing.
Inbuild Error Check
Avoid Form rejections due to typo errors. Our internal audit tool ensures your form is error-free to transmit with the IRS.
Access copies Anytime
You can access your Form 2290 and Schedule 1 copies anytime and from anywhere.
Free VIN Correction
Previously reported VIN can be corrected free of cost if you have filed Form 2290 using ExpressTruckTax.
Simplify your Form 2290 Reporting by having these information Handy
- 1. Business Details: Name, EIN, and Address
- 2. Vehicle Details: VIN. and gross weight of the vehicle.
- 3. Type of Return: In case if you are filing a 2290 VIN Correction or amended return, be sure to choose the type of amendment.
- 4. Suspended Vehicle Details: If your vehicle is tax suspended choose the mileage category and enter the VIN.
- 5. Paid Preparer Details: If you are Tax Professional filing for your clients, Enter your Firm name, address, EIN, name, and PTIN.
Not all the information is required for everyone. It depends on the criteria for which you filing the Form 2290.
Download your Printable Form 2290 for 2020-2021 in 4 Simple Steps
Enter Form Data
Review and E-file
to the IRS
Get Schedule 1
Download or Print
Frequently Asked Questions
When is Form 2290 due?
Form 2290 is due by the last day of the month following the first use month of the vehicle. Usually, August 31st will be the due date for the period from July 01 to June 30.
Having different first used month? Know your due date
Why should I choose to E-file Form 2290?
There are so many reasons and we have listed a few for you.
- Quick Processing - Save more time and money
- Instant access to schedule 1 - complete filing in less than a few minutes and get your schedule 1 instantly
- Record-Keeping - You can always access your Form 2290 or schedule1 whenever required. We keep your copies for up to 3 years.
- Mandate E-file - IRS mandates electronic filing for those who have more than 24 vehicles.
What if I missed filing Form 2290 on-time?
IRS will penalize you for not filing Form 2290 on-time. And if you have any taxes due, then the penalty may vary. Know more about penalties by visiting https://www.expresstrucktax.com/hvut/form-2290-penalties/.